Voluntary financial contribution
Each State School is resourced by the State Government through grant funding to provide a core educational service to students. Voluntary financial contributions are used by schools to provide an enhanced educational service and to improve resources available for student learning, recreation and comfort.
Moranbah State School has an annual voluntary contribution scheme, endorsed by the P&C. The amount is:
$50 per student, up to a maximum of $100 per family.
This contribution covers:
- Home readers, library books and access to online programs
- Access to science equipment
- School produced photocopies and printing sheets for handouts, work booklets and homework
- Supply of paints and practical resources for the arts and crafts
- Stationery equipment in excess of what is requested on book lists
For more information, view the Voluntary financial contribution information sheet (PDF, 237KB).